Cozumel is definitely a place that all diving enthusiasts should visit. It is not without reason that it is considered one of the most beautiful diving sites in the world! The reef is part of the Great Mesoamerican Barrier Reef and is inhabited by countless beautiful colorful fish, turtles, stingrays and sharks.
Clear, blue water with visibility, often exceeding 40 meters, makes this place a favorite dive spot for visitors from all over the world.
Dear Certified Divers, We are pleased to invite you to an extraordinary dive on the island of Cozumel!
Our offer includes two dives that will provide you with an unforgettable experience.
Details of our offer:
– Pickup guests from Cancún or Playa del Carmen. At 8:00 am, we depart on a comfortable speedboat from Playa del Carmen, which will provide a quick and convenient transfer to the diving sites off the coast of Cozumel Island.
– We provide drinks and fruit on the boat, as well as lunch during the surface break so that you can recuperate between dives.
– The price of our offer includes full diving equipment and transport.
You can be sure that the equipment is of high quality and regularly checked to ensure your safety and comfort.
– Scheduled return to Cancun around 3pm, giving you the afternoon to yourself.
Our goal is to provide you with an unforgettable diving experience in Cozumel, one of the most beautiful places in the world. You will experience the beauty of coral reefs, meet fascinating species of marine animals, (there is also the possibility of diving on wrecks!)
The price of our Cozumel diving offer is USD 250 per person. This price includes all diving fees, diving equipment, transportation, lunch, drinks and fruit on the boat. We encourage you to book today to guarantee your place on this extraordinary diving adventure. Please contact us for more information and to make a reservation. We are waiting for you to discover the fascinating underwater world of Cozumel! Warm greetings.
– 2 dives on the coral reef off the coast of Cozumel Island
– Transfer from Cancun or Playa del Carmen to the port and back
– Scuba diving equipment
– Private diving instructor
– Lunch, drinks and fruit on the boat
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
– Fee for the marine park
– Dock fee (if applicable)
– Photo and video package
– Submit your diving certificate and date of last dive, maximum 1 year (if you have not dived for more than 1 year, you must report this so that additional preparatory training can be done.)
– Bring your bathing suit
– bio/eco sunscreen (not harmful to the coral reef)
– T-shirt with long sleeves, preferably lacquer (foam)